The aim of speech therapy is to improve the client’s communicative and functional abilities by providing guidance in the client’s everyday, immediate environment.
Reserve your appointment: 040 630 3032
We are a KELA service provider.
WHY PEOPLE SEEK OUT THE SERVICE
- Delayed and irregular speech and language development
- Difficulties in understanding and production of speech
- Unclear speech, or problems in using one’s voice
- Reading and writing disorders
- Difficulties in eating and swallowing
HOW DO I PAY?
- With a KELA voucher
- With a voucher from a municipality, joint municipal authority or hospital district
- Out of pocket
WHAT WE DO
- Rehabilitation and evaluation We offer multidisciplinary, specialist rehabilitation services that allow clients to get support from the right experts for their everyday activities.
- Implementation We provide everyday rehabilitation services in the form of individual or group therapy, face-to-face or remotely.
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation services in an everyday context, and guidance for local service organisations
- Broad experience of child developmental disorders
- Speech, oral and sensory-motor rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation for eating disorders
- Communication and interaction rehabilitation
- Ongoing training
- Remote rehabilitation (read more)
FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FOR THERAPY OR ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR SPEECH THERAPY SERVICES – YHDESSA@TUTORIS.FI.
In providing speech therapy services, we comply with KELA’s standard for outpatient rehabilitation.